7 Awesome Waterparks In Jaipur You Must Visit This SummerOn by Elisabeth
1. Pink Pearl Resort And Fun City
Pink Pearl is the Jaipur’s most beloved, oldest and amazing water park located on Jaipur – Ajmer Expressway. The water resort is all about the great water adventures, recreational and relieving activities with amusing games and this all with luxury accommodation. This is the best place and always has been to rush every summer. It is that place which promises to make you chill with rides, fund and adventure.
2. Birla City Water Park
Birla City water park is the biggest and much famed water park in the whole of Rajasthan which is a great escape from this itchy summer with just a two-hour drive from Jaipur. The water park has massive swimming pools, cascading waterfalls, rain dance and other fun-loving activities. It got every bit of fund and excitement to spend quality time with family and friends.
3. Sunrise Health Resort
Sunrise resort is spread over twenty acres of lush green landscape making it a one stop point for rejuvenation of mind, body and soul in Jaipur. It has everything from fun-filled water slides, outdoor pools, restaurant, night club and Ayurveda Spa treatment for the nourishment your body would need at this amazing resort.
4. Mauj Mahal Water Park and Fun Resort
Mauj Mahal water park is a pocket friendly fun resort and is one of the best water parks in Jaipur. The water park and fun resort let guests relish the best of Rajasthan’s culture and traditions and indulge in the luxury this summer.
5. Angel Resort and Amusement Water Park
Angel resort is famous for its wellness programs and most amazing and easily accessible water park in Jaipur. With all lush green landscape and swimming pools along with its convenient location makes it count in the best water parks in Jaipur and a must visit water park for summer.
6. Appu Ghar
Appu Ghar resort has made its place in one of the best resorts in Jaipur making it a perfect fit to rush this summer with your friends and family. It offers a range of adventurous sports, recreational activities, thrilling water rides and much more to amaze you all throughout the day.
7. Sunshine Resort and Water Park
And the last but not the least in the list is Sunshine Resort and Water Park located at the foothills of the majestic Aravali hills and surrounded by greenery which is the best place to beat the heat this summer. Also known as the Heaven dream resort, the Sunshine resort is a water park which perfectly balances between fun and luxury and all that a pocket friendly prices.
- Universal Studios Singapore: A Must-Visit Destination for Thrill-Seekers and Movie Enthusiasts
- Tonle Sap: Exploring the Serene Beauty and Rich Biodiversity of Cambodia’s Great Lake
- The Mekong River Delta: A Captivating Tapestry of Nature and Culture
- The Great Wall of China: Unveiling the Magnificent Wonder of Human Ingenuity and History
- The Egyptian Museum in Cairo: A Journey through Ancient History
- Shanghai: The Epicenter of China’s Modern Renaissance
- S.E.A. Aquarium: An Oceanic Wonderland of Marine Life Exploration